Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
I. General Forum Rules:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems.
- Openly post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: Requests belong in request forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator/administrator. Contact the Moderator/Administrator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Hentai, or anything else not safe for work. Ecchi is okay. (Definition: Hentai shows explicitly sexual scenes (people having sex, masturbating etc.). Practically it’s comparable to hard porn. Ecchi is also sexual but to a much lesser degree. It’s lascivious, it shows partially naked people but it’s not explicitly sexual. It’s basically comparable to soft porn.)
- Child Pornography. Seriously, it is disgusting.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Soliciting, begging.
- Advertising, referrals. (Unless stated otherwise in forum rules)
- Racism, discrimination.
- Drugs, alcohol.
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads. (Ex: My Waifu is better than yours)
III. Anything That Not Covered By Rules Yet:
Administrator and Moderator is reserving the right to make a decision about "disputes" within this rules. (eg. there is some topic that isn't covered yet in the section II, Administrator and Moderator can make a decision to ban that topics.) Administrator and Moderator will make a decision based on general commonsense. Method that Administrator and Moderator using to come to the decision will be fair and square, including but not limited to internal discussion or voting within all member.
IV. No Backseat Moderating:
Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report this post to a moderator" link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
V. Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the Report Post button located to the right of every post. It's easy.
VI. Lifetime Achievement Award:
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be banned from the forums.