Anime Grimoire
[Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Printable Version

+- Anime Grimoire (https://animegrimoire.org)
+-- Forum: Tavern (https://animegrimoire.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tavern (https://animegrimoire.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! (/showthread.php?tid=111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Lynx - 21 June 2016

(20 June 2016, 10:57 PM)Atlas Wrote: I want to reserve
-Masou Gakuen HxH
-Orange

is this ok? should I PM the admin?

it always ok. I will add your name to reserve list. thanks

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Legendary Aurora - 24 June 2016

i'll reserve for New Game!

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Lynx - 24 June 2016

(24 June 2016, 02:12 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: i'll reserve for New Game!

added

thanks. anyway i still handle 2 or 3 more release (especially if different days) but i has no idea which one is good and worthy, feel free to ask here or just sent me a pm Big Grin

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Lynx - 24 June 2016

(24 June 2016, 06:16 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: thanks. anyway i still handle 2 or 3 more release (especially if different days) but i has no idea which one is good and worthy, feel free to ask here or just sent me a pm Big Grin

am i need to write that down that on the front?

(24 June 2016, 06:39 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(24 June 2016, 06:16 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: thanks. anyway i still handle 2 or 3 more release (especially if different days) but i has no idea which one is good and worthy, feel free to ask here or just sent me a pm Big Grin

am i need to write that down that on the front?

nope, im lurking on other anime forums to see the hype train

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - fuyuyu - 26 June 2016

(24 June 2016, 06:16 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: thanks. anyway i still handle 2 or 3 more release (especially if different days) but i has no idea which one is good and worthy, feel free to ask here or just sent me a pm Big Grin

how about relife and souma? Big Grin
regalia,planetarian,arslan,nejimaki also seems good
i could help to take these if no one want anymore i just need help as it would be my first time encoding

anyway how do we set the resolution? i can't change the original video size to be over than the original? i saw riku said he use 576 preset for 720

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Legendary Aurora - 28 June 2016

(26 June 2016, 07:31 AM)fuyuyu Wrote:

i could help to take these if no one want anymore i just need help as it would be my first time encoding

anyway how do we set the resolution? i can't change the original video size to be over than the original? i saw riku said he use 576 preset for 720

Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars (Mecha . Sci-Fi) Jul 7, 2016

i'll take this, the rest is no

and about preset, i'm not gona use 576 preset. for now i got decent machine to recode and personally i have tons of free disk space. so 576 preset is just gonna waste my time (especially when the anime is turn out to be good, i believe i'll regret that)

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - Lynx - 28 June 2016

(28 June 2016, 01:19 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars (Mecha . Sci-Fi) Jul 7, 2016

i'll update that you want to add Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars to your list.

(26 June 2016, 07:31 AM)fuyuyu Wrote: anyway how do we set the resolution? i can't change the original video size to be over than the original? i saw riku said he use 576 preset for 720

maybe you can pm himself, i don't really know that either

RE: [Summer 2016] Summer is here! - fuyuyu - 28 June 2016

(28 June 2016, 01:19 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(26 June 2016, 07:31 AM)fuyuyu Wrote:

Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars (Mecha . Sci-Fi) Jul 7, 2016

and about preset, i'm not gona use 576 preset. for now i got decent machine to recode and personally i have tons of free disk space. so 576 preset is just gonna waste my time (especially when the anime is turn out to be good, i believe i'll regret that)

okay then, could you guys take a look on my current encode for the ancient? if it's turn out to be good i'll take the planetarian, nejimaki, arslan,relife and souma
i'll using horrible or doki later on on 720p