Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Open Discussion] Let's go P2P?
Quote:and then i moved to another alternate, i uses my onedrive account (which is an enterprise account, linked to my employer). at first it went really fine. IT'S REALLY FINE. until some dumbfuk on our company installed cracked app because they're too lazy to notify the IT admins, teehee oopsie whoopsie OwO we got caught by ransomware!
whew, i thought only where i work we got this kind of dumbass.

sorry Aurora, i'm so useless, and cant provide alternatives..

my internet is damn bugdet (quota), but i waste them like there is no tomorrow, so for some time in the past, i put up magnet links..
and let my laptop wife runs all night to seed.
guess nobody uses that...
i only manage to seed ReZero HS Releases up to 9000-ish seed ratio.
guess how many monies i throw at it, for no benefit.
and nobody bites my release magnet links.. sadnoises

i wanted to setup my own seedbox, but paypal killed my account. i was a dumbfuk that created the account when i was still in high school.
and my bank account, personal id is stuck on that account.

tbh, i will go with what @Lynx decides..
if we go with syncthing, do let us know, what to do,
how to do.

and i should get a job soon... so i could fund my wife to recode again.
but she easily overheated nowadays..
against all odd i had inheritance trouble in the horizon, its going to be a shitstorm soon,
hence i need to move to my homecity.
i'm a such useless shit.

sorry for subjecting your workplace, your money on this..
we started this forum as "contributor" oriented,
if nobody contribute (be it computation power, bandwith, storage) and just leech, lives going to be hard.. Sad
we (i at least, hoped, AG) run with the power and friendship..... yeah, that kind of bs..
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).

Messages In This Thread
[Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by Legendary Aurora - 27 November 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: [Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by Lynx - 27 November 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: [Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by Legendary Aurora - 28 November 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: [Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by Internet Explorer - 27 November 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by Internet Explorer - 27 November 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: [Open Discussion] Let's go P2P? - by RoriconKnight - 02 December 2019, 07:15 AM