Poll: What do you think about this rules?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Well, that's a good one.
64.71%
22 64.71%
It needs some adjustment.
35.29%
12 35.29%
Your grammar is bad, and you should feel bad.
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Welcome
Information 
Hello and welcome to our new forum. This forum is a spiritual successor of Cyber12. I am Lynx, your guide and administrator. You can contact me from PM. Here is my proposed rules:

Here we have a privilege system:
  • Guest: Basic user, you are not registered. Here, you can only see a limited part of the forum.
  • Registered: You need to register to have this privilage. User in this category can see all forum and category provided here, but you cannot start a thread in some category.
  • Uploader: You need to commited to a minimum one ongoing anime title to have this privilage. In next year (2017), the requirement will be changed to commitment to at least one ongoing anime title and providing a minimum of 12 request for the title. User in this category can start a thread in all category.
  • Moderator: You need to be an uploader for at least one year and commited to have a good faith in moderating. User in this category can moderating a forum.
  • Super Moderator: You need to be an Moderator for at least one year and commited to have a good faith in moderating. User in this category can moderating all forum.
  • Administrator: Case by case basis. User in this category will managing the systemwide of this forum, and will be responsible to back up the database weekly.

We have a user title based on post too:
  • Dreamer: 0 post   
  • Initiate: 1 post    
  • Occultist: 50 post    
  • Mage: 200 post
  • VVizard: 750 post   
  • Deity: 3000 post
That's all from me, post your reply below

Thank You.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nice forum you got there....

pertamax...
go ahead. don't mind me.
with 750 post you're wizard harry! [Image: smilies_fb5ohtyfyn16.gif]
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
Thanks for all your hard work Smile
Hihi!!! Thank you for your good work!!! Smile
(27 March 2016, 12:05 AM)Chavokb Wrote: Thanks for all your hard work Smile

(29 March 2016, 04:41 AM)FalconG Wrote: Hihi!!! Thank you for your good work!!! Smile

Thank you!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thank you and yeah
Whoa, so we got ranks too. I'm looking forward to this.  Sleepy
look good can we get the cyber12 chatroom on here ? and can we plz do something about this white background my eyes are burning
(02 April 2016, 04:40 PM)RomanceKing Wrote: look good can we get the cyber12 chatroom on here ? and can we plz do something about this  white background my eyes are burning

Tavern and out topics is the best place to talk. You can start thread here and there. About the background, i will change it in a week or so, maybe to the pink darker color
¯\_(ツ)_/¯