Poll: What do you think about this rules?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Well, that's a good one.
64.71%
22 64.71%
It needs some adjustment.
35.29%
12 35.29%
Your grammar is bad, and you should feel bad.
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Welcome
(05 April 2016, 07:08 AM)AzuraFlame Wrote: well iam not admin but  i'll gladly upload it again later
but when i see the index of forum look like i can only upload anime from summer 2015, i dont know where to upload anime below summer 2015
below summer 2015, you can put it in ancient and relic, because it is a pain to make every category.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(05 April 2016, 12:37 AM)strikeclow Wrote: Hai there. I'm kinda new here to C12 no more than 1 month. Kinda shocked to know that C12 has been shut down.Hopefully the admin can upload all the anime from C12 last time.Sorry for my broken english.

it's actually a good idea. edit: i want to encode DnS for 720p but finding a decent raw for it is abit pain, i had to dig nyaa.se down to the core

(05 April 2016, 07:08 AM)AzuraFlame Wrote: well iam not admin but  i'll gladly upload it again later
but when i see the index of forum look like i can only upload anime from summer 2015, i dont know where to upload anime below summer 2015

well.. Lynx doesn't like my idea on creating much more forums in completed anime section.. so basically anything beyond the date of C12 official (zirkov) retirement* goes to Ancient & Relic Anime forum.

*unfortunately, i just realize seventhstyle also going down just few months ago.. it's kind of sad, to lose them.. and they had dalian.seventhstyle.com as a domain to 'store' their images and blog's assets.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
Glad to revisit old links to see what might happen, and voila redirected here Smile
It's good to know C12 standard is kept alive!

Q about Ancient C12 uploads: will they be new encodes or the original C12 encodes?
Since the site can still be accessed via archive.org, the old links (if still alive) be reposted from the original uploader,or where they deleted?
(05 April 2016, 12:09 PM)larepoire Wrote: Glad to revisit old links to see what might happen, and voila redirected here Smile
It's good to know C12 standard is kept alive!

Q about Ancient C12 uploads: will they be new encodes or the original C12 encodes?
Since the site can still be accessed via archive.org, the old links (if still alive) be reposted from the original uploader,or where they deleted?

That section can be an original or new encodes.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Admin-san, I need to know if there's any rule about thanking anime encoders in their anime encode post?
Just wondering because of how Aarin Fantasy works (and I don't know how the eps are getting updated and if it will bother people from finding the new eps easily). Thanks Smile
Btw, for everyone here, especially admin and mods..
any plan to make this forum more lively?
sorry for my bad english~ not an enconder~
Wow.. It's good to see our beloved C12 comeback to live. Smile For the gorgeous wild cat (Lynx) and other mods.., you're the best, bringing this site back to live Smile
Awesome continuation of C12 Heart Heart Heart . Hopefully this forum will be more lively.
(05 April 2016, 06:34 PM)allyplz Wrote: Admin-san, I need to know if there's any rule about thanking anime encoders in their anime encode post?
Just wondering because of how Aarin Fantasy works (and I don't know how the eps are getting updated and if it will bother people from finding the new eps easily). Thanks Smile

so far, nope. but contact Lynx for more information, our rule book might change in a whim. ps. our current format is, a the first post hold the entire download links and related things (review, pv, description, etc), while subsequent post can be anything - sometimes people do bump to mark it as updated.

(05 April 2016, 07:17 PM)Atlas Wrote: Btw, for everyone here, especially admin and mods..
any plan to make this forum more lively?

well, what about reviewing animes? that'd be interesting, discussing plot (and probably spoiler - i like spoilers!) or their original source like novels, manga, and such.

(05 April 2016, 09:05 PM)ian74 Wrote: Wow.. It's good to see our beloved C12 comeback to live. Smile For the gorgeous wild cat (Lynx) and other mods.., you're the best, bringing this site back to live Smile

(06 April 2016, 07:45 AM)Lordip Wrote: Awesome continuation of C12 Heart Heart  Heart . Hopefully this forum will be more lively.

well, Lynx indeed does a great deal of things to make this forum exists and working.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
Hello, new member here. Registered just now. Nice to meet you guys!