Poll: What do you think about this rules?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Well, that's a good one.
64.71%
22 64.71%
It needs some adjustment.
35.29%
12 35.29%
Your grammar is bad, and you should feel bad.
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Welcome
I used Cyber12 from 2012 and yada yada yada
hi! good to see cyber12 again, im a big fan of cyber12 animes. goodluck to us!
I am c12 fans from 2010, but never register there :p

I have a question, where is the place we can request anime for this or next season? I am looking for Joker game.
and also tread to discuss all ongoing anime this season, example : Spring 2016. So we can see which anime is good or not.
(14 April 2016, 08:43 AM)dekoy Wrote: I am c12 fans from 2010, but never register there :p

I have a question, where is the place we can request anime for this or next season? I am looking for Joker game.
and also tread to discuss all ongoing anime this season, example : Spring 2016. So we can see which anime is good or not.

for some anime that not being encoded, it is because there is no one wants to encode that. maybe if you request, there is someone who wants to encode that.

for thread discussion, everyone can start a thread about that. that would be good.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I kinda want to sign up for a position of encoder, presumably for joker games or any other title if someone requesting for that Big Smile) but i just don't know where to start.... (edit: XD so joker game have been taken by lynx sama, i'll take anything then if there are any)

and Hi, i go with shiroe as handle name, I used to hang out with people on anime-sharing...and I just can't keep up one way or another(got into uni and stuff) :v not much of an introduction lol....
and i don't see any intro thread so might as well introduce myself here
(17 April 2016, 03:00 PM)shiroe Wrote: I kinda want to sign up for a position of encoder, presumably for joker games or any other title if someone requesting for that Big Smile) but i just don't know where to start.... (edit: XD so joker game have been taken by lynx sama, i'll take anything then if there are any)

and Hi, i go with shiroe as handle name, I used to hang out with people on anime-sharing...and I just can't keep up one way or another(got into uni and stuff)  :v not much of an introduction lol....

Welcome Shiroe, perhaps living in the database made you tired? (lol)

if you want to co-encode something, just ask the original poster, some will update their post to add your release download link - some will let you post as you wish (the second or third, perhaps n-th post from the original post) to put the DL. If you want to encode a new serie, you could post your thread in appropriate forum in DLC section.

if you want to start encoding, undead098 had a nice tutorial, which can be found here.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
(17 April 2016, 03:00 PM)shiroe Wrote: I kinda want to sign up for a position of encoder, presumably for joker games or any other title if someone requesting for that Big Smile) but i just don't know where to start.... (edit: XD so joker game have been taken by lynx sama, i'll take anything then if there are any)

and Hi, i go with shiroe as handle name, I used to hang out with people on anime-sharing...and I just can't keep up one way or another(got into uni and stuff)  :v not much of an introduction lol....

Hi. of course you can! i'd like to give you some space to encode that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@RoriconKnight and @Lynx yep,now i get the hang of things around here i guess. Smile maybe I'll start with people's request on some older anime...*got some midterm to do first*
My new home. Nice to meet you ALL !!!!
(18 April 2016, 12:28 PM)shiroe Wrote: @RoriconKnight and @Lynx yep,now i get the hang of things around here i guess. Smile maybe I'll start with people's request on some older anime...*got some midterm to do first*

good luck with your midterm.

On a side note, if you're using zirkov's package and want to change the watermark, you could edit MeGUI directory > tools > avisynth_plugin > Cyber12.ass (you will know if you read the avisynth script, and this is perhaps the reason people reluctant to have MeGUI in another directory but C:\Program Files).
Also, if you want to build your encoding tools, you might unable to find Nero AAC from the original site, it's removed (just a few weeks after i download it) by Nero.
If you had any questions, feel free to ask us.

(19 April 2016, 03:45 PM)MonkeyDKid Wrote: My new home. Nice to meet you ALL !!!!

Welcome to AnimeGrimoire.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).