Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Summer 2019] Summer woohoooo
Hello Internet

We are offering to anyone who want to help us uploading Summer season. We provide you a quick list from livechart.me

Show Contentlivechart.me:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll take:
  • Machikado Mazoku
  • Re:Stage! Dream Days♪
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2

3 above are my priority so far, and then i'll also take:
  • Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. (Short)
  • Sounan Desu ka?
  • Granbelm

I still laughed my ass off because Granbelm actually has cover like madoka+homu but with gandams.

Aside from that, i also notice these got attention on anime boards but i'm not particularly interested on it (recommended to take):
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka II
  • Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
  • Dr. Stone
  • Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka?
  • Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
  • Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. (((bait reeeee)))
  • Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

Well, it's summer.

Also, if you want previous season [Spring 2019] to get encoded make sure;
- It's already finished / done airing
- Has decent Eng sub (like, HS)
- make a request in >>Anime Grimoire/Tavern/Request
- follow request guidelines

whenever i'm free i'll make sure to check them. only on rare case i reject request (pretty much from request(er) issue; can't speak a damn english / bugging on private message / think like we're your personal encoder). if the anime is shit, pretty sure i'll mention it on thread and let someone else double-check the subtitle-audio sync.

On other hands we (Legendary Aurora) will eating more server resources from hosting side because Lynx has yet to implement Deny post until first Approval method (fuck those pajeets {acting like arabs oil king} scam car dealer and fake travel agents lmao!). we're going to send out GET request more automatically for sure to crawl certain page and manually manage users permission. have you fixed the reset passwd page btw?.
Also, we're actually tried to automate entire encoding process (from downloading from rss torrent to uploading it to mega) using X11-based bot with numpy, but it's way too far from done. i simply want a virtual zirkov copy that able to handle all ongoing titles,but well one's can dreams for now.

Be careful and do not visit random profile and clicking link out them (well, we're tried to remove them but still), most of scam link are redirecting you to typical 3rd-worlder exploit (CVE-2017-0271) with common chains EternalBlue-DoublePulsar-Mirai. be safe!

We also intentionally monitoring each new automatically made user profile to look out for CVE-2019-0859, CVE-2019-0863 exploits and common JS-based Meltdown/Spectre attack. I made this clear because if you going to waste your exploit in this forum, i just going to sell you out for my own profit and it's done by bot automatically.

what a wall of texts. longer than the thread itself
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

I will take this. I will take Usagi 2.0+.

I will take this, seriously.
I've been waiting for this gem getting anime for long..

and probably,
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
if i get the time, *sigh*, look at my debts,
i had some from the last two season to recode... but i'm too afraid to have Dalian bear them..
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
bump aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
+ Tejina-sempai
i will encode this three :
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka II
- Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka?
- Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?
(07 June 2019, 04:25 PM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: I'll take:
  • Machikado Mazoku
  • Re:Stage! Dream Days♪
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2

3 above are my priority so far, and then i'll also take:
  • Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. (Short)
  • Sounan Desu ka?
  • Granbelm

I still laughed my ass off because Granbelm actually has cover like madoka+homu but with gandams.

Aside from that, i also notice these got attention on anime boards but i'm not particularly interested on it (recommended to take):
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka II
  • Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
  • Dr. Stone
  • Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka?
  • Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
  • Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. (((bait reeeee)))
  • Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

Well, it's summer.

Also, if you want previous season [Spring 2019] to get encoded make sure;
- It's already finished / done airing
- Has decent Eng sub (like, HS)
- make a request in >>Anime Grimoire/Tavern/Request
- follow request guidelines

whenever i'm free i'll make sure to check them. only on rare case i reject request (pretty much from request(er) issue; can't speak a damn english / bugging on private message / think like we're your personal encoder). if the anime is shit, pretty sure i'll mention it on thread and let someone else double-check the subtitle-audio sync.

On other hands we (Legendary Aurora) will eating more server resources from hosting side because Lynx has yet to implement Deny post until first Approval method (fuck those pajeets {acting like arabs oil king} scam car dealer and fake travel agents lmao!). we're going to send out GET request more automatically for sure to crawl certain page and manually manage users permission. have you fixed the reset passwd page btw?.
Also, we're actually tried to automate entire encoding process (from downloading from rss torrent to uploading it to mega) using X11-based bot with numpy, but it's way too far from done. i simply want a virtual zirkov copy that able to handle all ongoing titles,but well one's can dreams for now.

Be careful and do not visit random profile and clicking link out them (well, we're tried to remove them but still), most of scam link are redirecting you to typical 3rd-worlder exploit (CVE-2017-0271) with common chains EternalBlue-DoublePulsar-Mirai. be safe!

We also intentionally monitoring each new automatically made user profile to look out for CVE-2019-0859, CVE-2019-0863 exploits and common JS-based Meltdown/Spectre attack. I made this clear because if you going to waste your exploit in this forum, i just going to sell you out for my own profit and it's done by bot automatically.

what a wall of texts. longer than the thread itself

Thank you for your support, I am really feel thankful for your contribution. Especially when I am not around like the last months.

For the issue with reset password. I already investigate that and come to conclusion that the current theme is a little bit broken. So I will find suitable theme to change it. (Still dark theme of course).

I will check about all the one you want. But maybe it will be different from what you expected. Also please don't expect ETA.

For the next season encode, I'll be back.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(09 September 2019, 12:02 PM)Lynx Wrote: I will check about all the one you want. But maybe it will be different from what you expected. Also please don't expect ETA.

will be waiting, the last update for unable to see profiles without logging in are actually pretty useful

(09 September 2019, 12:02 PM)Lynx Wrote: For the next season encode, I'll be back.

you damn better be back, we're gonna late to the party for next season due our workload. can promise to encodes completed titles but it'll be hard for the ongoing