Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertisement and Donation (We need your help to pay our server)
Hello, folks.

We are in the end of fall season, and right now We really need some money to run this website. So, we need to raise ~US$10 for December 10, 2016 (or 10 December 2016).

SHOUTOUT TO OUR DONATOR! Thank you for your contribution. We are still waiting if you want to donate, though.

So, I bring some new changes that might not make you happy.
  1. We add pop-under ads. Yes, i know you hate that. Me too. But we need some money to make things happen.
  2. We add some donation. We add Paypal button to donation in the bottom of every page. Also, for Indonesian folks, you can contact me if you want to donate via bank.
If you have a few bucks to spare, do kindly consider donating. We need your help more than ever.

I hope you still enjoy being here, also I hope you are help to supporting this community. Thanks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As Legendary Aurora's behalf / Eve i'm actually holding some of her fund which supposed to help this forum (yes i hold it since 2 month ago).
now all you gotta do is convert your 10$ to IDR and sent'em to my pm  along with your indonesian bank account number. i'll transfer it as soon as i receive the pm Smile 

we actually have small 'program' to help your buddies by providing free torrent leech host for free but unfortunately we're running out of space (our group have 150gb 100gb port 2TB bandwith, but till next April 2017 we only have like ~10gb free space (lol)). so y'all can wait for it-- Soon™
[Image: omae-wa.png]
(26 November 2016, 02:50 AM)Internet Explorer Wrote: As Legendary Aurora's behalf / Eve i'm actually holding some of her fund which supposed to help this forum (yes i hold it since 2 month ago).
now all you gotta do is convert your 10$ to IDR and sent'em to my pm  along with your indonesian bank account number. i'll transfer it as soon as i receive the pm Smile 

we actually have small 'program' to help your buddies by providing free torrent leech host for free but unfortunately we're running out of space (our group have 150gb 100gb port 2TB bandwith, but till next April 2017 we only have like ~10gb free space (lol)). so y'all can wait for it-- Soon™

there you hear him. i'll leave it to you since i barely can online these days
iirc i ever tried with paypal link but smh it doesnt work so yea-- Rolleyes

actually i do have chance to open an IDR bank account back then when still in indonesia, but it's too difficult if only handled with passport Tongue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and also, for that 10gb space, you actually can start work with it on Tavern sub forum, 10gb imo it can leech one season of anime
here you werks:
open request -> accept request from recoder who doesn't want to wait torrent download -> queued one season -> after torrent done, give the direct link to request -> the request person download'em -> after finish, the request person confirm to torrent host holder -> torrent holder delete the completed torrent -> repeat. (i'd do this if i can often online lul)
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
It isn't work? Damn you paypal!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(26 November 2016, 05:37 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(26 November 2016, 02:50 AM)Internet Explorer Wrote: As Legendary Aurora's behalf / Eve i'm actually holding some of her fund which supposed to help this forum (yes i hold it since 2 month ago).

there you hear him. i'll leave it to you since i barely can online these days
iirc i ever tried with paypal link but smh it doesnt work so yea-- Rolleyes

actually i do have chance to open an IDR bank account back then when still in indonesia, but it's too difficult if only handled with passport Tongue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and also, for that 10gb space, you actually can start work with it on Tavern sub forum, 10gb imo it can leech one season of anime
here you werks:
open request -> accept request from recoder who doesn't want to wait torrent download -> queued one season -> after torrent done, give the direct link to request -> the request person download'em -> after finish, the request person confirm to torrent host holder -> torrent holder delete the completed torrent -> repeat. (i'd do this if i can often online lul)

well, yeah, i hope you can some euros instead of btc so i doesn't looks like a shady person What

and for torrent stuff, maybe i'll start tommorow (still has no idea how to make proper thread lmao)
i have some anime request too Big Smile maybe that can be a good start
[Image: omae-wa.png]
SHOUTOUT TO OUR DONATOR!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯