Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Spring 2016] New season coming in. Who wants to encode?
Question 
The title says that. Basically i want you encode a minimum one anime that you want.
List of new anime via Neregate.

List of anime and encoder based on airing day:

MONDAY TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY

This list is not fixed. Some of the title can be dropped if there is no one wants to encode.
Airing Days based on animecalendar.net

Uploader Rules to all the encoder

Show ContentUPLOADER RULES:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think i can't manage for on-going anime season ( i estimate i mostly like going late ~30 hrs if managing both 480p and 720p), so i simply just recoding old but gold anime and upload it slowly

1st post on teh forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[!] Found a dead lynx link? Report!
[!] Want different mirror? just ask

Let's go P2P? | Discord
1st. we should decide settings for encoding to avoid "different person, different quality"

2nd. i'll act as "extra encoder" providing extra link in case original link got taken down or anything.
i just couldn't decide what to encode
go ahead. don't mind me.
(16 March 2016, 02:20 AM)GOD Wrote: i think i can't manage for on-going anime season ( i estimate i mostly like going late ~30 hrs if managing both 480p and 720p), so i simply just recoding old but gold anime and upload it slowly

1st post on teh forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i think we only need the one version, like the 720p of cyber12. just one anime is enough.

(16 March 2016, 02:45 AM)undead098 Wrote: 1st. we should decide settings for encoding to avoid "different person, different quality"

2nd. i'll act as "extra encoder" providing extra link in case original link got taken down or anything.

1. yeah, maybe i need to make a guidelines about that. Undead098, can you share your settings to all of us?
2. i need to learn about encoding. but i'll be a extra encoder too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(16 March 2016, 07:20 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(16 March 2016, 02:45 AM)undead098 Wrote: 1st. we should decide settings for encoding to avoid "different person, different quality"

1. yeah, maybe i need to make a guidelines about that. Undead098, can you share your settings to all of us?
2. i need to learn about encoding. but i'll be an extra encoder too.

well, for configuration zirkov already posted in facebook. however, there are key configurations like bitrate for both audio and video.
initial c12 release around 450kbps.

and also note, different configuration == different quality doesn't always right. some video does require higher bitrates..
well, check this discussion for instance.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
ok.. from what i got we can start encode after WE decide the setting of encode

this is an example, my recode setting using cyko:

Show Contentcyko+handbrake:

so far i got 80-120MB MKV video output. for me this is easiest way to recode and no need to care much about other parameter (and it still mkv). i can say it's like "set & wait till done"

so far this is good till we decide to strict to one encode standard (like format will mp4, using megui + dlls)
- want or not i should learn from scratch again to follow using megui (no?) (me lazy at this point, lel)

but, yeah whatever i'm still willing to help recode "Flying Witch" for next season, i reserved a seat

if you all want me follow your recode setting i will demand: 
- your recoding tool + fixed setting
- tutorial how-to-do-it simple & clear so everyone can doing recode just by following it
- future anime source (personally i prefer HS, but if i need to pick from other source just give me a note for it)

Let's go P2P? | Discord
ok guys. i already posted cyber12 v2 settings and guide using megui on sticky thread. (video tutorial upcoming. maybe tomorrow i make it) (if you want more "technical" settings, i'll provide it later. just ask)

i personally think it is okay to use different settings.
but it will be great if all in this forum using unified settings.
so if you have any better settings, be kind to share with everyone.

and i want to tell fellow encoder.
if you want to "formally" reserve. you just need to :

make a thread on the apropriate forum containing at least :
- a picture or poster of the anime you want to reserve (google it or maybe anime news network have it already)
- PV from youtube if possible (to hype ppl mainly)
- that thread must nicely formatted so that ppl who see it instantly interested Big Grin (give it some color, or some different font. it's up to you)
- title thread should be : [season] title here.
for example : [spring 2016] Flying Witch

next season is spring. so you just open Spring 2016 forum. and make a thread there.

i'll edit post 1 of this thread whenever there's someone "formally" reserve a title
go ahead. don't mind me.
oh lel finally. here it is the thread

[Spring 2016] Flying Witch

need to adapt with new bbcode bruh  :cool:

Let's go P2P? | Discord
(15 March 2016, 02:45 PM)Lynx Wrote: The title says that. Basically i want you encode a minimum one anime that you want. Post the anime that you want to encode and i will PM you. First come, first serve!

List of new anime via Neregate.

wanna do something, but can't figure a decent show to motivate me to encode..
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
hello guys, I'm form Indonesia.. and sorry my english is horrible @_@
I want to join the encoding team for next season anime, Hundred.
But I'm a newbie, is that a problem? @_@
Where should I start?
sorry for my bad english~ not an enconder~