Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spring 2017] Is there any sakura flower in your place?
Hello, internet.
As always, we offering to anyone who want to help us Uploading Spring Season. We provide you a quick list from Neregate.

Show ContentNeregate Anime Chart:

Reserved List:

Legendary Aurora
  • Hinako note
RoriconKnight
  • Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
  • Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
cyber222
  • Eromanga Sensei 『エロマンガ先生』
  • Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten 『ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典』
  • Ryuu no Haisha 『龍の歯医者』
hollowrem
  • Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
  • Boruto : Naruto Next Generation
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  i'll take Hinako note
since it's aired 7th April, i'll make the draft thread next week

let me know if theres 4min/eps anime which you like, i might take it as well (or if Kana Hana is present)
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
anyone going for sukasuka and shimakaze with magic? Both featured lolis.. wanna pick, but no reliable internet unless i'm going to burn (a lot of) credits to provide them..
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
Maybe I'll take Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.. maybe~
sorry for my bad english~ not an enconder~
(29 March 2017, 12:03 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote: anyone going for sukasuka and shimakaze with magic? Both featured lolis.. wanna pick, but no reliable internet unless i'm going to burn (a lot of) credits to provide them..

we lack of encoders right now, just do it  Teary Eyes
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
thanks, with this i don't have to encode two series... That certainly will kill my internet quota - god damn it, need a proper internet so i can jump back here and do some random coding again.

I'll take Shuumatsu (suka-suka), i hope i don't have to left it just like Re:Zero last time..

This community had to survive!
I'm taking a break this season. IMO We need new encoders, as I see we got only those peoples to encode in this last few seasons.
Sorry guys, looks like I have to cancel my 'reservation' this season.
Really sorry~
sorry for my bad english~ not an enconder~
I will try my best to help on the following:

(a) Eromanga Sensei エロマンガ先生
(b) Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典

I am currently encoding without haali media splitter.  In any cases/episodes which require that software to work with, I have to beforehand apologize for unable to produce such episodes.  Cute
(29 March 2017, 08:08 AM)Atlas Wrote: Maybe I'll take Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.. maybe~

(14 April 2017, 04:34 AM)cyber222 Wrote: I will try my best to help on the following:

(a) Eromanga Sensei エロマンガ先生
(b) Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典

thank you cyber222
I am currently encoding without haali media splitter.  In any cases/episodes which require that software to work with, I have to beforehand apologize for unable to produce such episodes.  Cute

thank you cyber222. we really short in encoders. And thanks for encoding Erololi-sensei Big Grin