Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spring 2017] Is there any sakura flower in your place?
(10 April 2017, 09:51 PM)Atlas Wrote: Sorry guys, looks like I have to cancel my 'reservation' this season.
Really sorry~

ok, sorry for the late reply but i'll cover Mahou no Sho for the time being. And thanks for your help so far~
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
I will try my best to help on the following:

(a.) Eromanga Sensei  『エロマンガ先生』
(b.) Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten  『ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典』
(c.) Ryuu no Haisha  『龍の歯医者』
(d.) Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Washio Sumi no Shou 『結城友奈は勇者である - 鷲尾須美の章』
(e.) Re:Creators  『レクリエイターズ』

I am currently encoding without haali media splitter.  In any cases/episodes which require that software to work with, I have to beforehand apologize for unable to produce such episodes.  [Image: rcsmilies29.gif]

Another matter, if the files got taken down, I won't be re-uploading, as my internet upload speed is pathetic.
i have re:zero bd release ep1-8 based on Doki sub (im pretty sure this is from last year but seems i skipped to upload them)

what should i do?, i mean, we got TV release which already finish airing

there are some options imo, first one is to slip the BD download link into main thread. second, make different thread, as for third, we're going to slip the link and give the thread with [BD] tag if possible. the tag must not exactly [BD] since it will look bad aesthetically if it stacked with season tag

gonna waiting lynx for this
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
(18 April 2017, 04:04 PM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: i have re:zero bd release ep1-8 based on Doki sub (im pretty sure this is from last year but seems i skipped to upload them)

there are some options imo, first one is to slip the BD download link into main thread. second, make different thread, as for third, we're going to slip the link and give the thread with [BD] tag if possible. the tag must not exactly [BD] since it will look bad aesthetically if it stacked with season tag

use the available threads, give the title [BD]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i will encode Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
(19 April 2017, 06:38 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(18 April 2017, 04:04 PM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: i have re:zero bd release ep1-8 based on Doki sub (im pretty sure this is from last year but seems i skipped to upload them)

will do
(27 April 2017, 10:30 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(19 April 2017, 06:38 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(18 April 2017, 04:04 PM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: i have re:zero bd release ep1-8 based on Doki sub (im pretty sure this is from last year but seems i skipped to upload them)

will do

i will try to make some icon for BD version, so we can use that...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i will encode boruto : naruto next generation
(14 April 2017, 07:43 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote: ok, sorry for the late reply but i'll cover Mahou no Sho for the time being. And thanks for your help so far~

thank you.

--

btw, where do you guys get your source ? (for encoder/uploader)
I usually use nyaa, but now nyaa is gone. Hammer
Save
sorry for my bad english~ not an enconder~
(03 May 2017, 01:07 PM)Atlas Wrote:
(14 April 2017, 07:43 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote: ok, sorry for the late reply but i'll cover Mahou no Sho for the time being. And thanks for your help so far~

thank you.

--

btw, where do you guys get your source ? (for encoder/uploader)
I usually use nyaa, but now nyaa is gone. Hammer
Save

horriblesubs, even nyaa is gone those magnet links aren't Bye