Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spring 2017] Is there any sakura flower in your place?
(29 April 2017, 06:50 PM)Lynx Wrote:
(27 April 2017, 10:30 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(19 April 2017, 06:38 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(18 April 2017, 04:04 PM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: i have re:zero bd release ep1-8 based on Doki sub (im pretty sure this is from last year but seems i skipped to upload them)

what should i do?, i mean, we got TV release which already finish airing

there are some options imo, first one is to slip the BD download link into main thread. second, make different thread, as for third, we're going to slip the link and give the thread with [BD] tag if possible. the tag must not exactly [BD] since it will look bad aesthetically if it stacked with season tag

gonna waiting lynx for this

use the available threads, give the title [BD]

will do

i will try to make some icon for BD version, so we can use that...

i am adding BD thread icon. If the video is BD, use that icon. You can see the example here.
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit."
-Lynx, 2017-

check'ed and looks good Tongue
it seems nobody taking Shingeki no Kyojin S2, Granblue Fantasy The Animation, Alice to Zouroku, Berserk S2

i will recode those titles after they finish airing (or after i finish my BDs task), as 720p has better seeder than 480p which dead right after finish airing anyway

let me know if there's another good anime in this on-going season, i'll download & watch it first (most of time i turn down request anything with harem/romance tag, prepare your luck)
i'm too lazy for looking up but i'm interested to recode Frame Arms Girl from this season. if anyone know sources other than horriblesubs and it's not hardsubbed please inform me Big Smile

thank you in advance