Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Forum need to get more feedback & discussions
Video has been deleted 
TL;DR fellas, i just feel to make this thread because we already went too far from da wei of a forum. as we can see we're barely interact on most of subforums and personally it goes for me too as i tend just come for leeching. but sometimes i do post reply on some threads because it's hot enough

as on this beautiful morning (at least on my place duh), i'm seeing an unsightly material that (imho) it could get atually prevented if we're doing more discussion, so it's lowering the chance of miscommunication

[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg]

All what i want to say is that we're in a community form, so if you could please discuss more or at least on critical changes. keeping on silent isn't good, because we're on forum base

I admit my worse sin of being part of this forum yet i actually just leeching all day, and i'm that guy who ask for so many titles to your s-mod (but i swear i followed the guide and it's pretty much hard to convice her to encode certain titles lol)
It'll be sad to lose one of my best encoder that already saved so many GBs of my disk space, not to mention she's the most loyal for the forum from my pov.

that to be said, i hope y'all get enough time to backup most of her uploads at worse. but i really wish that we could fix this without further mess so we could happily enjoying anime(s) from now and later
[Image: omae-wa.png]
I kind of met these similar errors while accessing this website too, just moments ago.

Don't really quite follow what is happening. I guess s-mod wishes forum owner to inform all users in a thread on any changes made to forum, while users can review and provide feedback? Confused
(22 February 2018, 03:49 PM)cyber222 Wrote: I kind of met these similar errors while accessing this website too, just moments ago.

Don't really quite follow what is happening. I guess s-mod wishes forum owner to inform all users in a thread on any changes made to forum, while users can review and provide feedback? Confused

pretty much correct. and till now Lynx still giving 0 damn so yeah it's pretty sloppy works

but rest assured, because the "original" Legendary Aurora is covering your bum 
[Image: 003.jpg]

in the name of "Legendary Aurora" is sadly not a single-user, Firstly it was from this Emelie (which the one actually met in the old fb group and starting as founder (she was part of funder too)). by the time Emelie's works got lots busier, she couldn't handle most of encoding project, which cause she's dropping all of her thread back then (it was her thread which asking assistance to changeover the thread owner)

after few months of hiatus, Emelie is assigning "Leanne Feue" to takeover the forum job. this is the point where the "Legendary Aurora" account start looking active again and it's whaling most of encodes. it's a big help for the forum as totally we can see, the forum is lack of encoder.

if you want to be salty enough comparing this site to old c12 which only handled with only 2 person, you need to check those people  on Administrator rank, and then eventually look at your mirror (lol)

for past few season, Leanne isn't able to catch-up because she's starting her duty as college teacher, this is when me, Kaily and Von getting involved in "Legendary Aurora" account. we're mainly remote viewing Leanne's pc using VNC for most encode process.

you think we're doing this for free?, no. Emelie is giving us enough fund (about €2500 at least from last year) for doing most thing, like our pocket money, paying server fees (we ***** 3 servers for animegrimoire related project, like the rss bot, catalyst project, and web tunneling project). we got the money indeed but all of our source code and documentation went for Emelie's intellectual rights

so for now i could say we're safe as Emelie ordered Leanne to hold off (there are longer telegram conversation but i has no permission to post it), but by the time Forum Owner doesn't show his good intention and Emelie said to purge anything that linked to the forum, sorry to say but we will do it, and sorry for the rest of the forum because i didn't liked this site from my own intention or my heart, it just because i'm following the money and it just happens that our team need to interact to this forum
[Image: omae-wa.png]
i'll be dm(ing) him, if he can't even reply i'll be revoking like i mention yesterday. this forum isn't worth it if you got boneless forum team. and excuse me while i laugh at your "forum form" phrase. while we actually just being silent ignorant in behind.

thank you in advance, it was a fun run for the effort Feels Good Man
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
I am sorry, i've neglected this forum a little bit. I will check about all the problem here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am sorry for neglecting the forum for quite a while. I promise to do quick update via Discord if there is any update in the forum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯