Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Announcement] Changelogs
Hello, Lynx here. Today i bring to you our changes.

1. There will be a change to download section. I will rename it as Downloadable Content (DLC). It will contain 3 forums: Ongoing Anime, Completed Anime, OVA. Reason of change: at first i think that sectioning into seasons will make it easier to manage, but i noticed that the configuration make it hard to find new anime. So i decide to make it more simple, with the season using prefix.
  2. Uploader Permission will be deleted. Everyone can starting thread everywhere. Reason of change: i think the barrier to uploading is too high, so i think it is not wise to use uploader permission.
  3. Prefix. I will use Prefix to group all the anime by season start in downloadable content. e.g. Spring 2016 means that anime start in spring 2016. I will make the prefix until 2010, and the anime older than 2010 can use ancient tag. For people who wants and have been create thread, please use the appropriate prefix.
We also trying using new templates, it will be come next month. Stay tuned.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(13 April 2016, 08:13 AM)Lynx Wrote: Hello, Lynx here. Today i bring to you our changes.

1. ...
  2. ...
  3. Prefix. I will use Prefix to group all the anime by season start in downloadable content. e.g. Spring 2016 means that anime start in spring 2016. I will make the prefix until 2010, and the anime older than 2010 can use ancient tag.

should thread owners edit their own thread to abide the code or we Mods and Demons could do whatever we want to make the post conform with our new order?
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
(13 April 2016, 08:50 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote:
(13 April 2016, 08:13 AM)Lynx Wrote: Hello, Lynx here. Today i bring to you our changes.

1. ...
  2. ...
  3. Prefix. I will use Prefix to group all the anime by season start in downloadable content. e.g. Spring 2016 means that anime start in spring 2016. I will make the prefix until 2010, and the anime older than 2010 can use ancient tag.

should thread owners edit their own thread to abide the code or we Mods and Demons could do whatever we want to make the post conform with our new order?

Agree  Big Grin
(13 April 2016, 08:50 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote:

1. ...
  2. ...

Always PM first.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well i already finish eddit my thread using the right prefix Kyaaa
and now the forum more neat than before
[Image: pPXEKQq.png?1]
I don't know where to ask, but I have a question to the encoders. In the encodes here, what's the text inside the Cyber12.ass file? Because I'm planning to place my uploads here later on although I've already encoded them with my name on it. Thanks for answering!
Where can I find One Piece and Naruto ??
(13 April 2016, 03:30 PM)AzuraFlame Wrote: well i already finish eddit my thread using the right prefix Kyaaa
and now the forum more neat than before

thank you! at least we don't have to order the Mods and Demons to do the job..

(14 April 2016, 03:27 PM)kaiji Wrote: I don't know where to ask, but I have a question to the encoders. In the encodes here, what's the text inside the Cyber12.ass file? Because I'm planning to place my uploads here later on although I've already encoded them with my name on it. Thanks for answering!

well, if you realize, look on upper right corner when you play C12 releases, like..
Show Contentexplanation:

(14 April 2016, 06:40 PM)super5299 Wrote: Where can I find One Piece and Naruto ??

unfortunately nobody taking that up.. we rely on user contributions, so.. if someone wanna to encode those, feel free to do so*.
*terms and conditions may apply
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).