Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about tokyoinsider.com
So recently i found cyber12 encoded anime in this site tokyoinsider.com, unfortunately i only got to download video before it locked me out and prompt me to upgrade to VIP. 

anybody generous enough to download anime episodes and post it here would be much appreciated.
(01 October 2018, 06:46 AM)jason4400 Wrote: So recently i found cyber12 encoded anime in this site tokyoinsider.com, unfortunately i only got to download video before it locked me out and prompt me to upgrade to VIP. 

anybody generous enough to download anime episodes and post it here would be much appreciated.

what the fuck am i reading here?

if you want to download something, navigate to Forum / Downloadable Content (DLC).
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
(01 October 2018, 07:42 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(01 October 2018, 06:46 AM)jason4400 Wrote: So recently i found cyber12 encoded anime in this site tokyoinsider.com, unfortunately i only got to download video before it locked me out and prompt me to upgrade to VIP. 

what the fuck am i reading here?

if you want to download something, navigate to Forum / Downloadable Content (DLC).

Can't you read? he is definitely asking animegrimoire to upload our own video, and then spoonfed this jason4400.

well, animegrimoire obviously doesn't keep our own files and separated into each different thread based on title. so that's why
[Image: omae-wa.png]
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

i swear have no excuse for this one. you're just went too far.

To avoid low-quality reply i'll Sage, Lock, and perma ban for time being. You're already enough to be few kbs of data waste, we don't want anymore waste in this environment. Please get decent level of reading comprehension. if you can't, just kill yourself and try again in your next life.

As for note, Animegrimoire never had affiliation with any streaming website (in this case, tokyoinsider.com). So if happens you spent money on rip-off streaming site, you really need to re-evaluate your life. Are you seriously that autistic and late stage of brainlet mouth breathing retard holy shit, if you really wan't to spent money, buy their BDs or watch them on your nearby cinema.
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
Closed