Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Hello to our new Themes (and other changes)
Information 
Hello, Internet.

Today, We launching the new templates for our forum. It is using Focus theme, and i modified some code in that theme to make a Dark Focus Theme.  I hope you enjoy using this theme.

Other changes including Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and DMCA document, it is available in the bottom right of every pages, or in Help Section.

If you usually using Spoiler button in editor, you'll notice it is missing from editor. It is changed into Insert button, that can inserting other tags, so if we implement new tags, you can put it easily. Talk about tag, we now have this blacken tag, it is useful for writing spoiler. It is used like this.

That's all from us, We hope you enjoy this forum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(30 April 2016, 06:09 PM)Lynx Wrote: Hello, Internet.

Today, We launching the new templates for our forum. It is using Focus theme, and i modified some code in that theme to make a Dark Focus Theme.  I hope you enjoy using this theme.

first thanks for dark focus theme, personally i like it it's less hurt for my eyes when i stay on pc all day  [Image: dz4Rl4k.gif]

and as you can see someone is asking for bar to indicate the latest episode update. last time i see we have widget for our latest post in certain thread but found out it's accessible from un-logged in user and result you temporary remove it.
personally i think that idea to make sidebar for latest-anime indicator is impossible since our form is forum with mutiple user, unlike previous website

move aside, as you can see lately i've posting using some *.gif emoticon, it's from raidcall emoticon pack. in future i hope we can have our own emoticon
is there a thing to install some emoticon pack as site owner? just curious
actually just now i have idea to steal  use some face expression from wakaba girl OP here 

[!] Found a dead lynx link? Report!
[!] Want different mirror? just ask

Let's go P2P? | Discord
For emoticon, i have a plan to change standard emoticon with anime equivalent of that emoticon, but i absolutely have no idea what to choose, or where i can get my hand on that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(05 May 2016, 05:59 PM)Lynx Wrote: For emoticon, i have a plan to change standard emoticon with anime equivalent of that emoticon, but i absolutely have no idea what to choose, or where i can get my hand on that.

want we throw wildcard? or if you have a bunch you can show us for vote

Let's go P2P? | Discord
(07 May 2016, 02:31 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:
(05 May 2016, 05:59 PM)Lynx Wrote: For emoticon, i have a plan to change standard emoticon with anime equivalent of that emoticon, but i absolutely have no idea what to choose, or where i can get my hand on that.

Wildcard, plz.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(07 May 2016, 02:52 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(07 May 2016, 02:31 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote:

Wildcard, plz.

i'm working on it [Image: 8HDRjGY.gif]

Let's go P2P? | Discord
ok.. this is my 1st sample

[Image: kFnSbqG.png]

* still need some resize, and refining the transparent area

Let's go P2P? | Discord