Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial
Information 
shameless bump.

Archive for megui updated to 2863.
neko-raws preset for renamer added.

Uploaded guide archive for encoding from 8bit sources to 8bit Youtube.
Uploaded guide archive for encoding from 10bit sources to 8bit Youtube.

just in case i forgot how to encode Big Smile
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]
Information 
Hi I'm new here and I used the latest megui to mux an anime but I encountered a problem as I was about to auto encode  

Your AviSynth clip has the following problem:
Error in AviSynth script:
Cannot load file 'C:/Program Files/megui/tools/avisynth_plugin/aWarpSharp2.dll'. Platform returned code 126:
The specified module could not be found.

(C:\Users\Spaghetti\Desktop\Convert\[HorribleSubs] Blend S - 01 [720p].mp4-muxed.mp4.avs, line 4)
Continue anyway?

even though aWarpSharp2.dl was in the folder mentioned
(30 June 2018, 10:21 PM)johnpickles Wrote: Hi I'm new here and I used the latest megui to mux an anime but I encountered a problem as I was about to auto encode  

Cannot load file 'C:/Program Files/megui/tools/avisynth_plugin/aWarpSharp2.dll'. Platform returned code 126:

(C:\Users\Spaghetti\Desktop\Convert\[HorribleSubs] Blend S - 01 [720p].mp4-muxed.mp4.avs, line 4)
Continue anyway?

even though aWarpSharp2.dl was in the folder mentioned

Error 126 are happens due file permission issue
  • redownload Megui Preset & plugin from magenta archive
  • repaste them in correct folder ('C:/Program Files/megui/tools/avisynth_plugin/')
  • make sure you have full access to ('C:/Program Files/megui') folder
  • if you're not sure: you are not supposed to launch megui as Administrator, therefore if you can't launch megui instance as normal user, there are certain file permission error. take ownership for entire megui folder
  • for some case, Windows 10 user need to whitelist megui from windows defender. and you need to recheck them keep in whitelist after every windows update

Also why are you trying to re-endoce BlendS? it's literally here

let me know if you has further questions
Thank you for replying 
but it's still the same 
  • - I pasted the preset to ('C:/Program Files/megui/tools/avisynth_plugin/')- changed security for megui to be accessed by any user- ran megui as administrator

Continue anyway?

also I muxed BlendS and used it as a trial run .My computer got infected with a virus that messed up the security settings of all my files and had to reformat it
(01 July 2018, 03:11 AM)johnpickles Wrote: Thank you for replying 
but it's still the same 
  • - I pasted the preset to ('C:/Program Files/megui/tools/avisynth_plugin/')- changed security for megui to be accessed by any user- ran megui as administrator

Continue anyway?

bruh literally it said to NOT run megui as administrator. have you take ownership for entire megui folder?

also try to attach screenshot / megui version / Log tab on megui
[Image: omae-wa.png]
current version of aWsharp shouldn't picked by windows defender btw. prove

if you confused how to take ownership for entire folder, read this

it's surprising that we already got plenty errors both documented or newly known, but this forum has no knowledgebase for it
[Image: omae-wa.png]
@Legendary Aurora
actually the problem was that the megui folder was in the C:\Program Files (x86) rather than C:\Program Files
I got used to the old megui where it was in the x86
thanks for the help

@ Internet Explorer
I just wanted to try run as admistrator just in case
thanks for the link

P.S new to forums, dunno how to tag people in question
(01 July 2018, 05:37 AM)johnpickles Wrote: @Legendary Aurora
actually the problem was that the megui folder was in the C:\Program Files (x86) rather than C:\Program Files
I got used to the old megui where it was in the x86
thanks for the help  
P.S new to forums, dunno how to tag people in question

ok looks like it sorted. also the forum has no tagging in post, so it just by quote like this
Bump- Updated megui in magenta archive

Code:
Changelog 2876 --> 2896

Features/Changes:
[Worker]               improved worker handling
                      - for each job type the process and I/O priority can be defined
                      - changing the priority in the progress window does change it only for the current job
                      - rule sets can be specified based on which it is determined how many jobs of which type are allowed to run in parallel
                      - settings to be found in the options window      
[Main]                 some menu items have been moved/renamed:
                      - "options\settings"       to "options"
                      - "options\update"         to "tools\update"
                      - "workers\worker summary" to "view\worker overview"
[Settings]             input filters are restricted to 8 bit by default (to be disabled in the options window)
[OneClick]             added support for VFR input files (requires mkv/mp4 output)

Enhancements/Fixes:
[OneClick]             fixed only using at maximum 2 audio/subtitle tracks in batch mode (regression of 2861). bug #927
[x264]                 fixed high bit depth support if ffmpeg is not used (regression of 2874)
[AVS Script Creator]   if resize with DGIndexNV is enabled also cropping will be done that way (mod4 is forced for crop values)

For now only megui with x64 tools which i update, another version which using x86 tools will catch up in few days