Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial
(31 March 2016, 04:07 PM)foreverVIpm Wrote: thanks RoriconKnight I've resolve the problem in my encodes which is not having the font (.ttf) used by the fansubbers.
I've extracted the attachments using MKVExtractGUI if anyone's wondering.
this my output before and after extracting the attachments. for comparison

glad you sorted it out.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
(30 March 2016, 11:25 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote:
(30 March 2016, 11:06 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(30 March 2016, 09:42 AM)foreverVIpm Wrote: what's the use of haali media splitter? it says in the guide to install it but never mentioned in any of the steps.

in single time preparation:
Quote:.......
- moving to another folder will make many script not working. you may edit them one by one. but that's a hassle.
- install haali media splitter
- extract latest megui anywhere.

nice try, but you answered nothing. the question is: why we have to prepare haali media splitter while it had nothing to do with given steps.

and as far as i am aware, C12 avisynth profile did not use it at all..
sorry guys. i'm back....

about haali media splitter.
it just resolves some error in megui <log> tabs...
if you already noticed that in log tabs there are messages saying "xxxxxx is not installed" or something like that.

just precaution against unforeseen errors while encoding.
go ahead. don't mind me.
(05 April 2016, 10:28 PM)undead098 Wrote:
(30 March 2016, 09:42 AM)foreverVIpm Wrote: what's the use of haali media splitter? it says in the guide to install it but never mentioned in any of the steps.

- moving to another folder will make many script not working. you may edit them one by one. but that's a hassle.

nice try, but you answered nothing. the question is: why we have to prepare haali media splitter while it had nothing to do with given steps.

sorry guys. i'm back....

if you already noticed that in log tabs there are messages saying "xxxxxx is not installed" or something like that.

well, i'm using clean MeGUI package and did not encounter that kind of error Huh . perhaps anyone could take a look on their MeGUI and throw some screenshots?

anyway, i suspect it is related to whether what media player you have. i am using K-Lite Mega Codecs which obviously packs Haali Media Splitter. i wonder how's on Lynx and reeuya ends though
(06 April 2016, 04:46 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote:
(05 April 2016, 10:28 PM)undead098 Wrote:

sorry guys. i'm back....

well, i'm using clean MeGUI package and did not encounter that kind of error Huh . perhaps anyone could take a look on their MeGUI and throw some screenshots?

anyway, i suspect it is related to whether what media player you have. i am using K-Lite Mega Codecs which obviously packs Haali Media Splitter. i wonder how's on Lynx and reeuya ends though

Well, i didn't find any errors during encoding.  I am using K-Lite Mega Codecs, but i still download Haali Media Splitter too just for precaution.
No matter what happens, I'll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I'll keep on walking.
i'm not using k-lite but cccp. haali not included in pack. so maybe another people didn't have it too so i put it there just for precaution
go ahead. don't mind me.
(07 April 2016, 09:02 AM)undead098 Wrote: i'm not using k-lite but cccp. haali not included in pack. so maybe another people didn't have it too so i put it there just for precaution

uhh... am i reading the wrong wikipedia or official page or official basic faq?

ah forget it, i just confused on it. perhaps i should install it on a VM and take a closer look.

edit:
[Image: kZGNeW7.png]
well, they've said without updating their wiki.
[Image: Jy35Cmo.jpg?1]

did anyone ever find problem like this?
i already try using mkv and mp4 source and it work perfectly
but for some reason, when i encode some of mp4 video, it always stuck at around 90% when creating avs file

anyone can tell me the reason and maybe some solution?
sorry never got that problem before.
maybe it is just that one video? corrupt source or something maybe.

try to reproduce the error.
go ahead. don't mind me.
oke thank you i will try it
i have no idea what i'm doing

>> Video not corrupted by size (i compare the CRC32)
>> can do hd stream extract just fine
>> while trying to make avs script, this is happen

[Image: Eg6Kfs1.png]

>> no legit error log found

[Image: wSGfUhV.png]
it was in job 1 & 2
[Image: r70qGqQ.png]

i need some help  Huh
[Image: animegrimoire.gif]