Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial
(02 May 2016, 05:39 AM)noyben Wrote: Thank you for this useful information.

By the way, is there an option for Unix OS or mac OS?

unfortunately, so if we're strict to MeGUI and it's dependencies, no.
Show Contenthowever:

not to mention we're a little conservative.. if only we had Encoder Research Forum or Encoder's Lounge to discuss tools and best configuration. wait, i'm a demon, perhaps i'll add that.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
[Image: yMLIcDU.png]

i got this peculiar error while encoding death parade bd version (by LSN) the same thing happens when i encode the hai to gensou grimgar bd version (by harunatsu). Any idea how to solve this? please help... (btw i use the megui that was posted in the first page.)
are you trying to encode this? >http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=749760
is it error on all episode or only certain episodes?

i am quite curious, so i'll try to encode op and ed simply because it has small size and quick to test.

-------------
yep confirmed got same error...

-------------
found the problem.

source is using YV24... looking for fix...
-------------

found fix.

just add this line after source in avisynth script (do this last. before saving. so add subtitle or change another settings first because it will "reset" your self written script after changing any settings)

ConvertToYV12()

Show Contentlike this:
go ahead. don't mind me.
(07 May 2016, 10:20 PM)undead098 Wrote: are you trying to encode this? >http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=749760
is it error on all episode or only certain episodes?

i am quite curious, so i'll try to encode op and ed simply because it has small size and quick to test.

-------------
yep confirmed got same error...

-------------
found the problem.

source is using YV24... looking for fix...
-------------

found fix.

just add this line after source in avisynth script (do this last. before saving. so add subtitle or change another settings first because it will "reset" your self written script after changing any settings)

ConvertToYV12()

Show Contentlike this:
Thanks undead098 it works now Big Grin  . rep+
figured myself how to batch [Image: Y5NU8GU.gif]

with updated megui, apparently the software not pop-ing up much process window for each episode. unlike the old version one

[Image: yznMDCt.png]

>> Extract all episode for subtitle
>> Make avi script for all at once
 > Ctrl + R -> Select episode 1, ffmsindex, queue
 > Ctrl + R -> Select episode 2, ffmsindex, queue
 > Ctrl + R -> Select episode 3, ffmsindex, queue
 > Ctrl + R -> Select episode .., ffmsindex, queue
 > Ctrl + R -> Select episode 24, ffmsindex, queue
 > Start
>> You will got a bunch of frame preview (24 preview for my case)
>>> Select avi script editor Episode 1, put subtitle & .etc, save
>> Open Input tab, set the video output place / name and audio input (if need change)
>> Auto Encode
>>>  Select avi script editor Episode 2, put subtitle & .etc, save
>> ... (Repeat)

it's bed time now and i'll just let my wooden laptop do the recode job [Image: UsOa6YH.gif]

[!] Found a dead lynx link? Report!
[!] Want different mirror? just ask

Let's go P2P? | Discord
(14 May 2016, 01:55 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: figured myself how to batch [Image: Y5NU8GU.gif]

fyi, if you still do a wash-rinse-repeat manually, its no longer a batch.. it just queueing, if you don't believe me, try One Click Encoder and set a folder as input, you'll see how it differs.

nevertheless, getting a bunch frame preview can end up in mixed subs - i have done that.. and i had to recode again.. damn it..

and not popping out >1 process window, thats called workers, you could add it in Workers --> Create new worker, however, take a precautions, unless you're on i7 or xeon with a lot of processor physical thread, it won't make encoding faster, it might be slower.
Self-proclaimed knight of loli(s).
(15 May 2016, 07:52 AM)RoriconKnight Wrote:
(14 May 2016, 01:55 AM)Legendary Aurora Wrote: figured myself how to batch [Image: Y5NU8GU.gif]

fyi, if you still do a wash-rinse-repeat manually, its no longer a batch.. it just queueing, if you don't believe me, try One Click Encoder and set a folder as input, you'll see how it differs.

nevertheless, getting a bunch frame preview can end up in mixed subs - i have done that.. and i had to recode again.. damn it..

and not popping out >1 process window, thats called workers, you could add it in Workers --> Create new worker, however, take a precautions, unless you're on i7 or xeon with a lot of processor physical thread, it won't make encoding faster, it might be slower.

welp. i need clear tutorial for this One Click Encoder. hope thread starter will make one soon [Image: QlgOgSU.gif]

i'll often recode finished anime anyway, on-going one is.. uh.. i prefer watch it after finish airing (just dont like the waiting, lel)

horriblesubs down atm

Let's go P2P? | Discord
gonna share this, in case you hate renaming 1 by 1 file on ~24 episode anime (or if you found cancerous filename with '_-_' or '-_-' to replace space). you should try

advancedrenamer or QAR to batch rename all episode and use additional reNamer if you like to add CRC32 automatically lite version of reNamer is enough just for adding CRC32 rule

Let's go P2P? | Discord
anyone know how to segment linking?
i want encode the anime that has seperated file for the episode and op ed.
i have searched on google but couldn't find it.
(06 September 2016, 12:41 AM)Kundaime Wrote: anyone know how to segment linking?
i want encode the anime that has seperated file for the episode and op ed.
i have searched on google but couldn't find it.

sorry i don't know how to do that yet.
it is actually great for saving space. but i don't think it will work with regular mp4 format.
maybe it will work with mkv with support of haali media splitter. but it might not work on handheld device or un-codecpack-ed pc...
go ahead. don't mind me.