Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial
(06 September 2016, 12:49 AM)undead098 Wrote:
(06 September 2016, 12:41 AM)Kundaime Wrote: anyone know how to segment linking?
i want encode the anime that has seperated file for the episode and op ed.
i have searched on google but couldn't find it.

sorry i don't know how to do that yet.
it is actually great for saving space. but i don't think it will work with regular mp4 format.
maybe it will work with mkv with support of haali media splitter. but it might not work on handheld device or un-codecpack-ed pc...

so the format after encoded is mp4? but why mine still mkv, even tough the output setting set as mp4 (its default setting i didn't change)

i can't encode the video if it has audio other than stereo / 2 channels. it always failed when i encoded 5.1 or 7 channels audio.
(06 September 2016, 02:00 PM)Kundaime Wrote:
(06 September 2016, 12:49 AM)undead098 Wrote:
(06 September 2016, 12:41 AM)Kundaime Wrote: anyone know how to segment linking?
i want encode the anime that has seperated file for the episode and op ed.
i have searched on google but couldn't find it.

sorry i don't know how to do that yet.
it is actually great for saving space. but i don't think it will work with regular mp4 format.
maybe it will work with mkv with support of haali media splitter. but it might not work on handheld device or un-codecpack-ed pc...

so the format after encoded is mp4? but why mine still mkv, even tough the output setting set as mp4 (its default setting i didn't change)

i can't encode the video if it has audio other than stereo / 2 channels. it always failed when i encoded 5.1 or 7 channels audio.

What is the extension? if mkv you can try mkvmerge to put all file you need into one (episode,op and ed). If other than mkv I think any video editor could handle them. Though i doubt you would be able to follow the video guide, since only mkv were shown on the video.
bump the thread Smile 

anyone ever tried playing around with megui avs cutting script Tongue

[!] Found a dead lynx link? Report!
[!] Want different mirror? just ask

[Image: a.jpg]
Let's go P2P? | Discord
(16 March 2016, 03:19 PM)undead098 Wrote: - extract megui+plugin anywhere
- move "megui" folder to "c:\program files\" (not program files (x86)
moving to another folder will make many script not working. you may edit them one by one. but that's a hassle.
- install haali media splitter
Hello. I require some helps, if you would be so kind.

My current situation:

1.) I am trying megui on an admin-password-protected window on my company's laptop. Since it is password-protected, I cannot move the megui folder into both Program Files and Program Files (x86). I hide the folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\  Rolleyes  

2.) I also cannot install haali media splitter with only the MatroskaSplitter.exe file. Shock  I guess if I can extract aac and m4a files with just megui, it's fine then? I play the aac and m4a files, the sound is working fine. I guess haali media splitter is not relevant? I tried and successfully encoded one video. Animation and sound looks fine. Only problem is no subtitle Shock  First time feel so nice watching anime without subtitles Immoral  

3.) I downloaded a 720p video for testing. Question: Do encoders use 720p or 1080p format?

4.) I follow the instructions posted on the first page until step 3, then the following issue popped:
[Image: 81V5FJu.jpg]
How do we edit the path location of those tools/scripts/plugins?, as mentioned in undead098's quote.
I solved the problem Tongue I thought I needed to edit registry key, but I never installed megui. Then, digged through the files and yipee! Love

5.) Are the following unknowns normal? I assume it's normal due to cyber12's special setting?
  • v01 The video bitstream is encoded in a non-standard framerate.
  • v01 The video bitstream framerate field doesn't match the container framerate.
I guess this is not important since I encoded one video without issue, except that there is no subtitles Sweat Didn't know that I have to add in the subtitle manually from the previous extract.  Sweat
(12 April 2017, 03:19 PM)cyber222 Wrote:
(16 March 2016, 03:19 PM)undead098 Wrote: - extract megui+plugin anywhere
- move "megui" folder to "c:\program files\" (not program files (x86)
moving to another folder will make many script not working. you may edit them one by one. but that's a hassle.
- install haali media splitter
Hello. I require some helps, if you would be so kind.

My current situation:

1.) I am trying megui on an admin-password-protected window on my company's laptop. Since it is password-protected, I cannot move the megui folder into both Program Files and Program Files (x86). I hide the folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\  Rolleyes  

2.) I also cannot install haali media splitter with only the MatroskaSplitter.exe file. Shock  I guess if I can extract aac and m4a files with just megui, it's fine then? I play the aac and m4a files, the sound is working fine.

3.) I downloaded a 720p video for testing. Question: Do encoders use 720p or 1080p format?

4.) I follow the instructions posted on the first page until step 3, then the following issue popped:
[Image: 81V5FJu.jpg]
How do we edit the path location of those tools/scripts/plugins?, as mentioned in undead098's quote.

5.) Are the following unknowns normal? I assume it's normal due to cyber12's special setting?
  • v01 The video bitstream is encoded in a non-standard framerate.
  • v01 The video bitstream framerate field doesn't match the container framerate.

For question no3 you could used either but we used 720p usually since it was faster.
1,2,4,5 i think it was related to how you can't put it on program files since it was necessary, need to wait for advanced users to answer i think
(12 April 2017, 05:38 PM)fuyuyu Wrote: For question no3 you could used either but we used 720p usually since it was faster.
1,2,4,5 i think it was related to how you can't put it on program files since it was necessary, need to wait for advanced users to answer i think
Thank you for answering.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuous questions from my previous post:

6.)
Quote:Step 3 - Encoding and waiting
1. after you save avisynth script in previous step, notice that Input tab already filled automatically.
2. you also should notice that only video section are filled. not audio.
3. choose input audio (default on c:\File\LQ).
Under "c:\File\LQ", there are two types of audio files - aac and m4a. Which do I use? I am currently testing with m4a right now.

7.) I thought using CPU core i7 and SSD greatly increase the speed of processing. Is it not?

8.) The size of subtitles grew bigger after encode. Why?  Huh
1.) If I forgot to add in subtitles after the encoding, do I have to redo the whole encoding again, just to add subtitles?

2.) Which format does megui support for the video input? only mkv? Can I just use the streaming video for encoding? Downloading from torrent sucks, for my connection Confused

3.) How do we test subtitles after editing? Some video's subtitles are disasters. I encoded a big size file for over an hour, only then to realize that the subtitles are extremely small or too big, even thought I use the same font and font size for all my encodes. Wanna flip a table. Shock
(14 April 2017, 05:58 AM)cyber222 Wrote: 1.) If I forgot to add in subtitles after the encoding, do I have to redo the whole encoding again, just to add subtitles?

Unfortunately, yes. The subtitle in our encoding is "burned" inside the images (it's called hardsub).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some mkv files from HorribleSubs are hardsubbed.  Don't like the messy subtitles. Cute

Where do you guys normally get other video sources? Sorry, I normally watch through stream. I have no leads on this matter.  Please advice. Thanks.
(16 April 2017, 02:21 PM)cyber222 Wrote: Some mkv files from HorribleSubs are hardsubbed.  Don't like the messy subtitles. Cute

Where do you guys normally get other video sources? Sorry, I normally watch through stream. I have no leads on this matter.  Please advice. Thanks.

Horriblesubs for on-going (well, it's horriblesubs),for BDs i usually take from Doki/Coalgirls/DeadFish

[!] Found a dead lynx link? Report!
[!] Want different mirror? just ask

[Image: a.jpg]
Let's go P2P? | Discord