Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial
(12 April 2017, 03:19 PM)cyber222 Wrote:
(16 March 2016, 03:19 PM)undead098 Wrote: - extract megui+plugin anywhere
- move "megui" folder to "c:\program files\" (not program files (x86)
moving to another folder will make many script not working. you may edit them one by one. but that's a hassle.
- install haali media splitter
Hello. I require some helps, if you would be so kind.

My current situation:

1.) I am trying megui on an admin-password-protected window on my company's laptop. Since it is password-protected, I cannot move the megui folder into both Program Files and Program Files (x86). I hide the folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\  Rolleyes  

2.) I also cannot install haali media splitter with only the MatroskaSplitter.exe file. Shock  I guess if I can extract aac and m4a files with just megui, it's fine then? I play the aac and m4a files, the sound is working fine.

3.) I downloaded a 720p video for testing. Question: Do encoders use 720p or 1080p format?

4.) I follow the instructions posted on the first page until step 3, then the following issue popped:
[Image: 81V5FJu.jpg]
How do we edit the path location of those tools/scripts/plugins?, as mentioned in undead098's quote.

5.) Are the following unknowns normal? I assume it's normal due to cyber12's special setting?
  • v01 The video bitstream is encoded in a non-standard framerate.
  • v01 The video bitstream framerate field doesn't match the container framerate.

For question no3 you could used either but we used 720p usually since it was faster.
1,2,4,5 i think it was related to how you can't put it on program files since it was necessary, need to wait for advanced users to answer i think

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] How to create c12 encoding quality. Now with Video Tutorial - by fuyuyu - 12 April 2017, 05:38 PM
one way to change font size in ASS - by hollowrem - 08 July 2017, 02:43 AM